Welcome

If you're here, you probably already know what I'm talking about.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Family Matters



So, family drama.  It's the best, ain't it?  Family will be the first to fuck you over, emotionally, in my experience.  The Mother Demon raised a totally dysfunctional family; only two of us seem to have learned what love really means.  Good for us.

The other two: full of empty promises and non-communication.  That's fine.  Just stop lying about caring about each other.  And pretending we all love each other.  If you don't return a text, email, Facebook message, or voice mail, the fact of the matter is, you just don't fucking care.  "I'm so busy" is just an excuse.  People make time for what is important to them.

So, when I call you out on your fake, empty crap, you turn on me??  I'm the bad guy?  So, you're not going to speak to me any more?  THANK GOD, FINALLY, I HAVE A CONCRETE ANSWER ON YOUR POSITION.  Which I have known all along, anyway.  Just wanted you to state it for the record.

See, y'all, I have been studying Whackadoodles my whole entire life, and it started with my family.

Whackadoodle-doo, y'all!

&8~)

No comments:

Post a Comment