Welcome

If you're here, you probably already know what I'm talking about.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Help, I'm Alive

"My heart keeps beating like a hammer..."


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoK63Bk7pgw


Whackadoodle-doo, y'all!  Yep, I'm still alive and kicking....miraculous, ain't it?  Wanda's World of Whackadoodles (WOW) has been keeping me busy.  If it ain't one thing, it's another, right?  ;)

I have to say, the current lingering Whackadoodle is seriously making my face do this ------>    >:<   After seven whole months, he is still reaching out to touch someonething---my psyche.  

And while I admittedly do not give a rat's hairy ass about his opinion of me, it still stings a little when someone hits you with their best shot.  Which naturally causes me to re-examine every...single..little..thing.. Stupid catfucker (click the word "catfucker" for the story behind this delightful Oh-So-Wanda's vocabulary word).

Now, don't misunderstand:  I do not miss him.  I do not think I made the wrong decision in cutting him loose.  Not one teen-eye-nsee little bit.  It's the character assassinations that really get me hopping mad (picture Yosemite Sam) and make me want to stab him in the face.  Repeatedly.  With scissors. Those crinkly pinking shears kind.  (Note to NSA, policia, etc:  I said "WANT TO" stab him in the face with scissors, not "going to".)  So now I am angry (emotion) and helpless (emotion) and also disgusted (emotion?).  And all I can do is not reply.  Maintain radio silence.  And calm the fuck down.  

Nothing a good martini and some girl talk therapy won't fix.  :)




Until next time, Whackadoodle-doo, y'all!
~* Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment