Welcome

If you're here, you probably already know what I'm talking about.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Wanda's Ode to Vodka



Have I mentioned to y'all how much I like Vodka (and, yes, it deserves a capital V)??




I like my martinis dirty and there ain't nothin' wrong with that!  Shoot, my good friend Sadie even wrote a little song about how much she loves Vodka.  It goes like this:


"I love you, Vodka.
Oh yes, I do.
I love you, Vodka.
And I'll be true.
When you're not with me, I'm blue.
Oh, Vodka, I love you!"

Me and her sing that song together.  A lot.  Cause she's had her share of Whackadoodle trouble, too.  That's how I know I'm not the only one out there.  So, we get together and have a couple of martinis and talk about the Whackadoodles, and suddenly everything seems tolerable.  Funny, even.  More better than a batch of biscuits!  Y'all know what I'm sayin', right?

Now, I'm not advocatin' alcoholism, or any other ism for that matter.  Everything in moderation, right?  Oh, if only I could teach that to Whackadoodles.  Sadly, you can lead a Whackadoodle to knowledge, but you can't make him THINK!  The good Lord knows I have tried.

But a little Vodka now and then keeps me from going Trailer Park Tanya on some Whackadoodle's *ss.  Keeps me outta jail and the like.  And helps me see the humor in all this so I can share it with y'all.  

Now, I promise y'all another video post real soon.  I am simply dyin' to talk to y'all again! Been trying to recover from Valentine's Day and I will certainly tell y'all that story next time. Right now, it's martini time at Wanda's house!  Cheers and...

Whackadoodle-doo, y'all!

&8~)











No comments:

Post a Comment