Welcome

If you're here, you probably already know what I'm talking about.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

COMING ATTRACTIONS

Whackadoodle-doo, y'all!  Wanda here.  Wanted to tell you a little bit about what's coming up on WTW.  

Right now I'm in Whackadoodle recovery.  Yes, that's right, I've had a run-in with another Whackadoodle.  And it was a doozie, let me tell ya.  Still shaking my head over this one.  Can you hear my brain rattling? (click the word "rattling").  Drug my kids through some Whackadoodle doo-doo, too.  Dammit.  Wondering how these Whackadoodles keep getting through my force field.


As if that weren't enough, an ex-Whackadoodle started texting me today out of the blue.  You see, Whackadoodles abhor a vacuum and they can sense when you're in between Whackadoodles.  Never fails.

Anywho,  lots to tell y'all.  Lots and lots.


Keep an eye out for upcoming video posts and special guests.


Can't wait, y'all!


~* (Love and light)
Wanda




No comments:

Post a Comment